1. "The entire creation, including Involution and Evolution, of a Universe, is but "as the twinkle of the eye" to THE ALL." -The Kybalion- (Egyptian Mysteries/Greek)
2. "The world you see does not exist... This world was over long ago... In 'time' this happened very long ago. In 'reality' it never happened at all." -ACIM- (Gnostic/Christian)
3. "Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world." -Jesus- (Gnostic/Christian)
4. "Remember that nothing that happens in the mind is 'you', and none of it is your business. You don't have to worry about the thoughts that rise up inside you. It is enough that you remember that the thoughts are not you." -Annamalai Swami- (Hindu)
5. "To get rid of your passions is not nirvana - to look upon them as no matter of yours, that is nirvana." -Zen saying- (Buddhist)
6. "Look at your body as if it belong to another. Then you will have a glimpse of freedom from the burden of it, a moment of psychological space. Become interested in this feeling of freedom, and it will be effortlessly sustained." -Jean Klein- (Modern Insight)
"What we are observing and living through right now are the decisions that we have already made long ago. Enough emphasis can not be put on the fact that all time has already occurred and came to its conclusion... In seeing the perception of your current 'body' or 'form', you are in truth simply watching the memories of a past experience as a human being, a body that has long since passed. In viewing this phenomenon, your spirit's sense of self attaches significance and identification entirely on the body out of blind ignorance to realities nature and the knowledge of its heritage. For this shifting and feeble form is not your essence, only your memory of a past reflection. Again, what you see before you is but the memory of a life ended long ago. Understand that the plane of existence that your spirit thinks from exists beyond that of time itself. The wise attach significance accordingly. One has the freedom to 'sleep' and forget this, or to 'awaken' to this reality... In the easiest of terms, time is the force that prevents all moments from occurring at once to the observer. Spirit works through this order or sequence of events experienced by spirit as the 'now', or 'present moment' effect and awareness, like rereading a linear storyline. In the experience of the moment, we have the feeling or perception of making daily decisions as if they were our spontaneous acts and realizations of that very moment. However in truth this is only deception and illusion, as we truly made these decisions long ago. At initial exposure to this concept, it might seem confusing, but it is important to understand that you do have free will, and you live your life by that free will. However, the free will to make those choices and the choices themselves have already been made and executed by you long ago. For the great work was initiated and concluded in the same instant from the timeless perspective of God and his indwelling spirits."